Silt Fence for Erosion Control from Asimpa, LLC
Stops Soil Sediment in its Tracks
Billions of dollars are invested each year to fix the effects of unchecked sediment runoff and soil chemical deposits. As a contractor or civil construction firm, it’s up to you to use products like a silt fence for erosion control. Asimpa, LLC offers a simple solution to affordable erosion control with our full line of silt fencing.
Most of our pre-assembled silt fences measure 3’ by 100’ feet long. From contractor grade to DOT-approved, we have the fence to meet your project’s specifications and state regulations.
Each fence is highly effective in controlling sediment runoff from construction sites, and offers the following benefits:
- Each fence is highly effective in controlling sediment runoff from construction sites, and offers the following benefits:
- Designed using woven or non-woven mono filament fabrics that are UV resistant and highly durable
- Pencil-point hardwood stakes used in pre-assembled fences or sold separately
- Custom options including width, stake size, spacing, tensioning cords, and plastic net backing
- Preassembled fences or fabric, wiring, posts, geogrids and other components sold separately for self-assembly
- All fence fabrics recognized by EPA as Best Management Practice (BMP)
- Protect water quality and prevent sediment particle loss
COMMERCIAL GRADE FABRICS
MISC. FENCE MATERIALS
COMMERCIAL FENCE WITH STAKES
ALTERNATIVE FENCE OPTIONS
D.O.T. GRADE FABRICS
Asimpa supplies silt fence and fabrics that fully comply with each state’s Department of Transportation (DOT) specifications. All fabrics are strong geotextiles that resist ultraviolet deterioration, rotting, biological degradation, and naturally found acidic and basic soil conditions.
We service and ship to all states in the U.S.! CALL US if your state isn’t listed below.
GEORGIA D.O.T. CERTIFIED FABRICS
ALABAMA D.O.T. CERTIFIED FABRICS
FLORIDA D.O.T. CERTIFIED FABRICS
SOUTH CAROLINA D.O.T. CERTIFIED FABRICS
Get the best value for your project’s budget with our silt fence products. Without wasted progress delays and compliance hassles, Asimpa, LLC provides solutions to help you complete a job right, the first time.
Call us at 912-656-8200 today to get a free estimate or fill out the form for more info on which silt fence is ideal for your project.